Monday, June 29, 2009

It's been awhile!






I have so dearly missed everyone! Wow, so much has happened the last 2 years! Maddy is in terrible twos mode! She loves to test her sisters, and her mom too. She is working on her potty training, and is stubborn and has decided to make it more difficult than her sisters were.




Claire entered Kindergarten with fear, but blossomed into this amazing girl! She is eager to learn. We were told at all her conferences this year that she was the most well behaved girl in the class.(are they talking about my Claire?)




Caitlin is beyond amazing. She is so smart. I find myself in awe in things that she says. I like to think she has an old soul. She is growing so fast and it makes me incredibly sad!






John and I will celebrate 7 years in a month, time sure does fly. Makes me feel so old.




3 comments:

Mama G said...

Yay, I'm glad you are back! And wow, the girls are growing up so fast! Can't wait to see more pics!

Jeanell Climer said...

Good to see you recently. Your girls are so sweet and cute. I hope to see more blog entries... not that I should talk (I rarely blog anymore).

Jeanell Climer said...

hey was this picture taken from Sara's wedding? We are looking for pictures so if you can email them to me, that would be awesome!